Monday, September 19, 2011

Photo Shoot Faves

So, here's some of the photos from the shoot with Amy a couple of weeks ago.  I uploaded most of them to my Facebook but I'll put a few here that I didn't share there.  I don't want to sound self-absorbed or conceited or whatnot but, I'm so, so, so glad I had this done!  This past year has been an emotional train wreck for me and despite the stress-induced weight loss, I've had a lot of trouble finding ME again and I seem to have lacked the ability to feel good about myself which is VERY unlike me.  So, please understand I don't go around "posing" in front of cameras on the regular, but my expressions and emotions captured in these photographs are very true and real and genuine.  And that...I'll cherish forever.  Enjoy!












I can't emphasize enough just how much fun I had at this shoot.  Not only did I get some great photos but my photographer Amy, is truly one of the sweetest people I've ever met!  She made me feel so comfortable and warm and, well, like ME again!  So, a million thank-you's to her and her husband Mike for watching baby Jackson for 45 minutes while we went off galivanting into the "woods" to capture these photographs.  Memories made, indeed, and I hope to remain great friends with her!!

Until next time, bloggers...

 

2 comments:

Kelly said...

The pictures are awesome, but you, girl, are beautiful and make them that way! So glad you did this shoot! We all need a little feel good pick-me-up every now and then. I like a good spray tan to make me feel pretty. :)

Amy@LittlePinkDollhouse said...

You are so so gorgeous and you were so amazing to shoot. Honestly, I loved that whatever I asked you to do, you were all for it. Amanda, you are such a beautiful person inside and out, I know that line gets so overused but it's the truth. Being able to finally meet you in person after all of these years was such a highlight for me and I am so hoping we can continue our friendship. Love you girl. You are beautiful! xoxo